-*|OTS|*- CLAN

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-*|OTS|*- CLAN

Hello there gamers, Order Of The Slytherin is a clan that is looking for players to play for fun in ROME TOTAL WAR 1 , we are a very active clan, and always online to play. We also have a Clan Gaming Arcades 1 and 2 built for everyone to have fun.

2 posters

G Baroj Application

G Baroj
    Guests and visitors
    Guests and visitors

G Baroj Application Empty G Baroj Application

Post by G Baroj Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 am

1-NAME IN STEAM? G Baroj

2-WHY DID YOU APPLY TO BE IN THIS CLAN? I am looking for new challenges on the game and that made me follow Saleucus, Scipy and Imperator

3-WHAT DO YOU PREFER TO PLAY IN RTW1 CWB OR 31K? Both are my style

4-WHAT FACTIONS YOU STRUGGLE TO BEAT WHEN YOU PLAY RTW1? Rome, Seleucids, Germans

5-WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FACTION THAT YOU NORMALLY PLAY WITH? Seleucids

6-WHY IS IT YOUR FAVOURITE FACTION? Because are very versatil, it is harder to the enemy to make a strategy. I mean, for ie, if a have to fight Germans, I would use archers but against Seleucid it is harder to select the correct troop

7-WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IN THIS CLAN? Have fun of course

8-IN ROME, WHO DO YOU PREFER TO PLAY WITH! Julii, Scipii or Brutii? Scipii, they have the best ships, so they always have advantage at the end of the game

9-WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE WHEN YOUR PLAYING AND MAKES YOU UPSET! Noobs, lag, and do not help your mate when he needs you
    -OTS-Seleucus_Nicator-CNL
    -OTS-Seleucus_Nicator-CNL
    CONSUL = CNL
    CONSUL = CNL

G Baroj Application Empty Re: G Baroj Application

Post by -OTS-Seleucus_Nicator-CNL Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 am

very good application welcome to OTS my friend!

---LOCKED---

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:10 am